I remember in class a few years ago, a group of girls I sat with asked me what I found most attractive in a man. My answer was – ‘His smile and his eyes’.
Have you ever noticed that if someone fakes a smile, their eyes betray them? So, yeah, a genuine smile is a definite turn on.
After all the crap I’ve been through with men in the past (narcissistic abuse, lying, cheating, etc.), I’ve come up with a list of qualities which truly are a turn on, for me, and maybe most women out there.
Here goes :
1. Kindness – I could write a book on this point! If you treat people with dignity and respect, be rest assured that your woman will never leave you. Be a rude twerp, and you will be dumped!
2. Empathy – Similar to kindness. Before you say or do something, put yourself in your woman’s shoes. If you feel that it will hurt her beyond repair, then don’t say or do it! Follow the Golden Rule, dude!
3. Humility – Stop flaunting those six-pack abs, expensive watches, or anything which you feel makes you a ‘chick magnet’. Maybe you should try being humble, because arrogance is a big turn off.
4. Honesty – Nothing is a bigger turn on than an honest man. It’s so simple, yet so difficult.
5. Loyalty – In this age of polygamy and open relationships, there are still women out there who prefer a single partner. If you’re so inclined to cheat on a woman who prefers a monogamous relationship, break up with her and spare her the pain! You don’t deserve her, and she’s better off without a cheating prick like you!
6. Decency – Stop taking pictures of your body parts, and sending them to women in the hope that it would turn them on! What is wrong with you, man? How sick can you be? Also, a woman would like a man who looks into her eyes and talks, rather than her bosom! Yes, we notice when you’ll stare even for a split second, and it makes us anything but comfortable. Be decent!
7. Maturity – The next time you want to compare your woman to a girl you saw at the gym, or some actress you saw on screen, go fuck off! Be mature enough to know that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Also, stop thinking that you are God, and that only your views are right. Grow up!
8. Responsibility – If you are wrong, be man enough to admit it. Don’t always blame your woman, it’s just not fair!
It goes without saying, that a woman who wants a man with the above qualities should embody such qualities as well.
Remember, it takes two to tango.
P. S. I don’t hate men, and I do know a few who are true gems. My bad past has made me extremely cynical and sarcastic when it comes to men, so bear with me. *wink*