R. City’s ‘Don’t You Worry’ is a very motivational song :
Failure has a sly way of humbling one, at least it had that effect on me. But failure is also very frustrating. There are days when I just can’t gather the strength to keep trudging on, and giving up seems like the easier option.
However, it is so important to fail in life, because that only shows how much you are trying. As I’ve said in a previous post, failure has taught me more than all the successes I've achieved.
The movies about failure and success that I absolutely love are 'La La Land' and 'The Purusit of Happyness'.
Both the movies teach us how success can be achieved by those who work hard and who truly believe in themselves.
Nothing is impossible, as long as you believe.
My advice :
1) Everyone is on a journey, it does not matter how fast you reach your destination, as long as you enjoy the ride.
2) There will be days when you feel like giving up, don’t. Instead of quitting, learn to rest. Take a break from the work at hand, go unwind.
3) Learn to use the power of your subconscious mind to help you achieve the success you’ve always dreamt of.
4) Motivational and spiritual quotes will give you the boost required to keep hustling.
5) Learn to love the wonderful mess that you are. Self-love is beautiful.
7) Stop seeking approval. Do what you love, for yourself.
8) Be grateful, don’t compare.
Thank you for reading! Stay blessed!
Photo by Austin Neill on Unsplash.